Message from Principal Dunn,
Welcome Back to a new school year! It is a privilege and an honor to serve this year as principal of Mitchell Elementary School. Mitchell school is environmentally safe for the return of staff and scholars. We look forward to a great year filled with intentionality. I look forward to working alongside families to ensure our scholars have the best experience. I look forward to families engaging in SAC, workshops and other parental opportunities.
To ensure our scholars have a chance at the greatest success, they need to be in school at least 95%-100% of the time. We will be working with families closely to ensure our scholars are coming to school everyday. Please feel free to reach out to me by calling the main office to schedule an appointment or emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tisha A. Dunn, Principal
Our Vision and Mission
It is our vision that within the Mitchell community, we will sustain a safe learning environment that promotes collaboration and partnerships with parents, students, staff and community members that will encourage the growth of high performing, well rounded, intellectual, life long learners that will be able to meet the challenges of the 21 st century.
Our mission at Mitchell Elementary School is:
- To develop, motivated, and engaged students in interactive classrooms
- To keep levels of energy and passion
- To have supportive teachers with seamless classroom routines
- To have involved parents
- To have an involved community
- To prepare students to be life-long learners
- To prepare students to be able to succeed in the 21 st century
- To prepare students to be responsible citizens